Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Last Field Training Hopefully

The toughest week of my training is coming, cant help but keep thinking of it. Plus I fell sick today. Wad a time to fall sick. Once it's over, there shall be more time to excercise again esp when I go back to SCS for CAT.

Went out with some of my MP peers for lunch n movie - No strings attached. A great movie, another movie that made me fell into my own fantasy again HAHA! Went straight to find simon n hong right after that. Good news were awaiting me haha! It's time to do some shopping this coming weekends!!! Let's see if i'll be able to buy myself some nice clothings and accessories.

Some said I'm getting slimmer but I cant feel it physically!!! That thick layers of fats that's still intact to my tummy!!!! LOL! Just cant seem to get rid of it!!!

I had stop sms-ing. It's not realistic at all.

Hopefully I'll get to play basketball soon too... Keep fit :)

No comments: